My name is Brandy and I guess you can say I am the “new kid on the block” here at Konnect-PR . I have only been here for three days in which I have already started to fall in love with this pr agency! Since I graduated college about a month ago, I have been yearning to find a public relations agency that my big personality and I can fit right in, and THIS IS THE PLACE! So far I have figured out FIVE great reasons why Konnect-PR rocks my socks:
1) It’s located right in the hot-spot of downtown, where we LA Publicists know how to keep up with the fast paced environment that surrounds us! Not to forget that I took the Metrolink to work today (for the first time) and being at Union Station seemed like something straight from a movie!
2) At 3 PM every day (absolutely unplanned) , is like “Konnect-PR gone Wild” where everyone randomly wanders about the office relaxing their minds as we share laughs and take mental breaks. And when in a hard working public relations firm, those mental breaks strengthen creativity.
3) We have a HUGE KITCHEN stocked with billions of snacks! I’m talking about cookies, chips, drinks and let’s not forget a zillion sunflower seeds! And I am absolutely addicted to SWEET TEA and for the first time, I tried Tradewinds Real Brewed Sweet Tea and oh golly, im in LOVE!
4) It is like a Shoe Fashion show here every day, because someone always has on a pair of head turners!
5) I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TEAM! This is one of the best Los Angeles Public Relations teams I have ever encountered and the unity and dedication each person is what attracts me the most!
So that is my top 5, because I could go on for days but I have to get back to working!
Until next time,
Gossip Girl … lol just kidding — Brandy 🙂