This Los Angeles public relations agency is obsessed with coconuts. Why you may ask? Well here are just a few reasons…
1. COCONUT WATER- It’s National Hangover Day, and for those Bronco fans out there, we know you are struggling to get through the work day after drowning yourself in your cocktail of choice. Our pr firm turns to coconut water to re-store our electrolytes and perk us back up into power publicists! Don’t believe this works? Try for yourself!
- We Recommend: Taste Nirvana (www.tastenirvana.com) makes all-natural, Thailand originated, coconut waters that are preservative-free. Taste Nirvana’s coconut water comes in 5 flavorful blends: Real Coco Water, Real Coco Water (Pulp), Real Coco with Aloe, Thai Chili Extract and CocoMotion (all natural energy drink).
2. COCONUT OIL HAIR MASK- We use face masks to hydrate our skin, so why wouldn’t we use hair masks to keep our long locks shiny? Coconut oil is a great solution to comb throughout the hair after a thorough wash to keep the hair hydrated and strong.
3. COCONUT FACE MASK- Buying face masks from the store is easy, but making your own at home is often a cheaper and more entertaining option. Follow these simple steps:
- Moisture: for a simple moisturizer, pour a small amount of coconut water onto a cotton pad and allow to soak.Rub on face and voila!
- Acne Treatment: stressed out? try: mixing a few drop of coconut water with a few drops of lemon. The coconut will hydrate the skin while the lemon will clear/brighten up your face. To repair scars, try a coconut water with aloe to repair/heal and diminish marks.
4. DESSERT!!! Coconut is the ultimate topping/ingredient for any dessert. On our fro-yo, in macaroons, on a cake…or even in a banana bread. Try this dessert from DailyCandy.com
- COCONUT BANANA BREAD- http://www.yumsugar.com/Coconut-Banana-Bread-Recipe-18806194
GO ahead and give it a try! Let us know what you think:)