Working on Social Media is fun and addicting! At the same time, it can be time-consuming. When you manage several clients at a time, 24 hours are not enough to create and post all that amazing content that you wish you could. Fortunately, nowadays, we can count on several apps and tools that will help you to save time and keep the quality of your work. Here are some of my favorites:
- SproutSocial: This tool is like having all that you need in one. Here, you can track and measure your brand’s social performance and create reports to show to your clients, schedule posts, monitor brand key words and my favorite service is the ¨Smart Box¨, where all your messages from all your profiles go into a single, filterable stream.
- Curalate: If your clients are on Instagram and/or Pinterest, Curalate helps you identify potential brand advocates and monitoring conversations about your brand/s. Curalate is also compliant with Pinterest & Instagram campaigns and offers competitive analysis.
- Hootsuite: Allows you to connect more than 35 social accounts, create campaigns, scheduling post, reporting and more.
- IFTTT: With this tool, you create ¨recipes¨, where apps and products get connect it: “If that, then that.”
- We can’t ignore how necessary it is to have your clients active on this social media network and luckily, Facebook has created Facebook for Business, where you can manage your ad accounts, pages, apps and the people who work on them in one place.
What social media tools do you use? What are your favorites?