Happy Fall, Y’all!
Crunchy leaves, over-sized sweaters and the return of boots are great, but what’s even better? Our client’s super fun, super delicious limited-time offerings! Any food and beverage PR agency knows that a well-made festive treat is the key to product placement success. Don’t believe me? Just click through these killer Konnect stories on People, AOL, and Food Network!
In honor of our clients’ pumpkin-spiced success, I present to you the first annual Konnect Guide to Fall Food Must-Haves!
- SMASHMALLOW is adding Pumpkin Pie to their line-up of deliciously decadent flavors, available exclusively at Target stores nationwide, to satisfy your ~basic~ cravings or make for a festively fall topper for coffee, cocoa, or cider.
- Urban Remedy’s healing menu now includes a slice of decadent Pumpkin Pie. Made with a creamy butternut squash filling and topped with perfectly whipped cashew cream on a flaky, flaxseed crust, you’d never guess this treat is actually good for you!
- Lenny & Larry’s, the originators of the protein cookie category, are proud to re-introduce their vegan Pumpkin Spice Complete Cookie, packed with 16 grams of plant-based protein and 10 grams of fiber.
- Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin & Flax Flapjack and Waffle mix is here for everyone who needs a pumpkin fix as soon as they wake up!
- Ozery Bakery’s Apple Cinnamon Morning Rounds are the aromatic the lovechild of a bagel, pita, and English Muffin. Cinna-om-nom-nom.
- TCBY is giving froyo fanatics everything they’ve asked for when it comes to fall flavors with the rollout of 3 seasonal options: Apple Pie, Pumpkin and Graham Cracker!
- Hail Merry’s new Sweet Potato Cups are here for paleo and gluten-free dieters hoping for a blissful and decadent treat! These cups are made with creamy sweet potato and aromatic cinnamon in an almond shortbread cookie crust for the perfect balance of sweet and spice.
We can practically smell the apple cider and pumpkin pie!