Weekend one is HERE! I Repeat, WEEKEND ONE of COACHELLA 2014 is FINALLY HERE.
As California is definitely heating up and the sun is shining, thousands will be headed out to the Coachella valley to get their groove on, including nearly half of the Konnect PR team. If you didn’t know by now, everyone at this Los Angeles public relations agency loves three things: Food, Music and Fun. So Coachella is totally our scene.
There is also a festival newbie in the house, SABINA GAULT (our PR firm ’s fearless CEO) who will bringing down the place while amazing acts like Lana Del Ray and OUTKAST take the stage.
**singing** (I’m sorry Ms. Jackson – Wooo)
If you will be in the valley this weekend to party rock, think about how you will survive, because trust us (the Pros) it is about to get real! To prepare for this weekend full of fun, we have created a Coachella Checklist, to help you get through the festival!
- Coconut water is completely refreshing and packed with tons of electrolytes to keep you hydrated. (www.tastenirvana.com)
- Sunblock will help you avoid sunburn and looking annoyingly red/burnt in all of your pictures (www.aveeno.com)
- Sunglasses you aren’t cool without them (LOL) (www.diamondsupplyco.com)
- Deodorant let’s just say, if you forget to put this on, you should not raise your arms at the shows… too many people around for you to have smelly pits (www.degreedeodorant.com)
- Gum keeps dirty mouth cleen (www.orbitgum.com)
- Instant Toothbrush and if the gum fails, pull out this instant tooth brush to fight bad breath (www.colgatewisp.com)
- Chapsticks are filled with hydrating formula aloe vera and vitamin E to soften and protect lips from too much sun exposure. Pucker up (www.bananaboat.com)
And if you don’t know what kind of people to expect at this festival, read this Thrillist article about the 20 people you will definitely see at Coachella.
Enjoy yourselves and drink responsibly.