Hi There —
As the holidays vastly approaching, this PR firm has decided to take a moment from our busy day to celebrate the holidays with each other. Tomorrow is our scheduled potluck and everyone is signed up to cook or bake their signature special! The anticipation grows as everyone at this PR agency is eager to feast feast feast! Who would have known that this Public relations firm would turn from “communicating junkies” to “IRON CHEF!.”
Everyone is eager to start their preparation. I can smell the delicious variety of foods now :
- Tikiyah’s “Chi-town taste bud teasing banana pudding”
- Erin’s “whip it good mashed potatoes”
- Rachel’s “poppin pecan pie”
- Maithili’s “Good’er’ than Good Green Beans”
- Bridget’s “Jigglin’ Jell-O Salad”
- Jasmyn’s “Sweeter than ME Sweet Potatoes” — that must be pretty sweet btw!
- Jessica’s ” Sa Sa Sa Sassy Salad”
- Jenne’s “More edge than Edgy Veggies”
- Monica’s “Awe dang these are awesome asparagus”
- Liana’s “Crackin’ Cranberry Sauce”
- Shelby’s “Love it so much he will put a ring on it Pumpkin Pie”
- Kim’s “Rollin’ more than rolling stone rolls and groovin’ gravy!
- Shannon’s “Better than the candy — corn!”
- Melissa’s “Huff and Puff and Stuffed Stuffing!”
- and even Sabs’ “make you forget about your momma’s cooking — hens!”
I’m bring my infamous “return of the mac’ mac and cheese”!
Well I am sure we will be all pot belly by the end of day tomorrow!!
We will keep you all posted.Jeez, aren’t I excited! It’s nice to have a PR agency to call family :)!
Until next time!