This weekend members from both Konnect PR and Konnect Interactive team attended Natural Products Expo West– the largest natural, organic and healthy products event. Over 70,000 industry members from across the country attended the expo at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Attune Foods, maker of cereals, granola and snacks, and their umbrella of brands debuted eight new products– shelf-stable Attune Probiotic Chocolate Bars, Peace Cereal Supergrains, Sweet Home Farm Pumpkin Flax Granola and Wilamette Valley Organic Granola Company Tropical Mango and Oats & Honey bulk granola.
- Love Grown Foods, maker of healthy, non-GMO cereals, who debuted its new and delicious line of bean cereal — Mighty Flakes. Made only with pure ingredients, natural protein and high-fiber.
- ADF Foods hosted a media brunch showcasing it’s new line of Nate’s Mediterranean Bites.
- Rhythm Superfoods launched their Broccoli Bites in three delicious flavors– Zesty Nachos, Asian Citrus and Garden Ranch.
- KRAVE showcased its new better-for-you Sea Salt Original Beef Jerky.
- Dr. Lucy’s highlighted its new Triple Chocolate Brownie Crisp.
- High Brew Coffee displayed its new Black and Bold flavor.
Overall, the show was a huge success! In between meeting with clients, we were able to scope out new brands and be one of the firsts to sample new products.
Although we feel like we ran a marathon or two, we can’t wait to attend again next year!