Being a publicist is a universal feeling – urgency, client-pleasing, checking emails, staying on top of trends, the list goes on and on. Being a publicist at Konnect Agency differs from any type of publicist…. curious as to why? Let me tell you!
Here at Konnect, we have the option of working out of the Los Angeles, Austin or New York office for days, weeks or months at a time. Whether you work in social media strategy, franchise PR, food and beverage or baby and children, Konnect doesn’t just grant, but rather encourages that employees work across different offices to get the true Konnect experience.
As I reside in Austin, it is refreshing, exciting and most importantly, a learning experience having other Konnect employees come into our office.
For those of you who plan on coming to the Austin office or the city in general, check out the Austin Bucket List for all things Fall:
- Barton Hill Farms Pumpkin Patch – a Pumpkin patch is basically a requirement in the Fall. With a 5-acre corn maze, farm animals, and pumpkins, your Instagram story is guaranteed to impress.
- The Continental Club Live Music – You can’t come to the live capital music of the world and not see live music unless you want to commit a crime.
- Wurstfest – You’re not really in Austin until you enjoy some of the best sausages in Texas or BBQ for that matter!
- Hope Outdoor Gallery – This concrete wasteland turned outdoor gallery is a snapchatter’s dream.
- Austin Trail of Lights – With this 52-year-old tradition, you will almost be a true Austinite.
- Halcyon S’mores and Seasonal Hot Beverage – Live music, s’mores, and seasonal adult beverages. Enough said.